Joan Patterson’s professional, friendly, and warm demeanor enables her to connect with audiences. The uplifting content of her programs delight, entertain, and inform. Her signature presentation is a celebration of life’s possibilities and an examination of blessings that can only come from adversity. Joan’s positive message touches people and changes lives.
– Tony Crocamo, President of White Rose Toastmasters, York PA
As a speaking team, Joan Patterson and her service dog companion Faith have been a delight and blessing to our writers organization. Joan is not just a story-teller extraordinaire. Her gentle humor makes light of adversity (eagerly and ably illustrated by canine partner Faith’s visual demonstrations), but it is the life lessons she shares of courage, patience, divine love, learned through fiery trial, the audience will never forget.
– Jeanette Windle, President, Lancaster Christian Writers, Author Congo Dawn (2013 Golden Scroll Novel of the Year), Freedom’s Stand (2012 ECPA Christian Book Award/Carol Award finalist), Veiled Freedom (2010 ECPA Christian Book Award/Christy Award finalist).
Joan has a unique way of sharing her perspective on her unique life. Here warm, rich storytelling style, and her vivid images help bring life to her message. I have learned many things from Joan and appreciate her openness, positivity, and childlike sense of fun.
– Karen Biddix, Estimator at YC Precision Fabrication in York, PA.
I’ve been deeply touched by the warmth and vulnerability of Joan’s writing. Her stories capture my imagination and open my heart; the deep truths she unfolds make sense and stick with me. Her easy-to-read style and well-timed humor keep me enthralled. I cannot wait to read more blogs and the new book!
– Nancy Sebastian Meyer, national speaker and author of Talk Easy, Listen Hard
Joan and her faith are inseparable, as are Joan and her aptly named service dog, Faith. Through little wars and big ones, Joan can lean on and learn from her faith and her loving Faith!
Joan’s love of life and courage in the face of mounting obstacles are as inspiring and lovely as her smile. With faith and Faith, she rolls on, living and teaching lessons of life!
– Judith Klaskin, Physician Office Manager, York, PA